Richard, Camera Repair
Experience:  Camera Repairman
32989067

I HAVE A CANON mg4250 EVERY TIME I PUT NEW INK IN ITS TELLING

HI I HAVE A CANON mg4250 EVERY TIME I PUT NEW INK IN ITS TELLING ME ITS EITHER LOW OR INK HAS RUN OUT IV TRIED CLEANING ALL PARTS BUT STILL SAME MESSAGE THE INK COMPANY HAS SENT ME FREE INK TO SEE IF THAT IS THE PROBLEM
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.Let me know the results please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HI THE PRINTER IS STILL SAYING INK IS RUN OUT I ONLY PUT THEM IN YESTERDAY AND HAVE NOT PRINTED ANYTHING
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ThanksDid you ensure Pauline that you took off all the plastic on the ink cartridges?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
YES IV TRIED EVERYTHING
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
and to be 100% sure, you have tried multiple ink cartridges correct?Always the same message
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
YES
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks It is the print head that has faulted, all other causes for this have been ruled out I am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the printer to have this replaced. It will be covered by the warranty if this has not expired, and the replacement will be done at no cost to you. I am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the page, then submit, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
THANKYOU FOR YOUR HELP YES IT IS ONLY A YEAR OLD I WILL TAKE IT BACK TO PC WORLD