Richard, Camera Repair
Experience:  Camera Repairman
32989067

I have a Pixma MG6350 printer. Yesterday my father-in-law tried

I have a Pixma MG6350 printer. Yesterday my father-in-law tried to print a document but I think there must have been something obstructing the opening flap. When I came back later the printer had a 6000 error message. I tried turning off the printer and turning it back on, as per the instructions, but I keep getting the 6000 error message. Please could you advise me what to do to fix the problem. Thank you. Regards. Michael Salmon
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcome MichaelCan you tell me please what you have tried to do already to fix this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Richard
I have switched off the printer and switched it on again, several times. I have checked the user manual which tells me that I should try switching off the printer and switching it on again, and if that doesn't work, I should contact a Canon service centre.
Regards ***** *****
PS I shall be goiung out shortly and I'll not be back until about 3:45pm
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ThanksOpen up the printer where the ink cartridges go in. Do you see any foreign objects in it at all?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, it all seems clear
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've just noticed - there is a piece of paper stuck under the rollers.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, remove this please and then try to print
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't hink I'll have time to do it now. I'll do it when I get back. Thanks
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, this will be the cause, ill mark the question to remain open so if you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. And please take a second to rate my service for now by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit Thank you