nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Other
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

I have an Olympus OM10 camera with a tiny black dot on the

I have an Olympus OM10 camera with a tiny black dot on the focusing screen near the shutter speed scale. I can't remove it, maybe it's on the other side of the screen, which cannot be removed. Need I worry?
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 1 year ago.
Hi Jeff. Welcome to justanswer.That black spot signifies that the screen of your camera has gone bad. It happens when the camera got dropped from some place or pressure is applied on the screen. It won't affect the performance. You can use it. But it won't go away. You have to deal with it.
Is there anything else I can help you with? If yes then reply for further assistance.Else rate the chat POSITIVELY so that I can get credited for my services.
Hi Jeff, as I can see that you have still not rated the solution, please do the same.You need to click the stars present on the upper panel to rate the chat to close the request if you don't have any other query.