nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Other
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

I have a canonSX30IS camera .I was editing and playing back

I have a canonSX30IS camera .I was editing and playing back my videos , when I must have pressed something ,because I have lost the sound. The MUTE button is turned off.How do I get the sound back ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Hi Peter. Welcome to justanswer.It is very easy. Just follow the steps I am providing in the attached image.
Are you able to turn off mute now?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes I did that before !
There is still no sound?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There is no sound on video playback
Okay. Have you tried increasing the volume?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes .Still no sound
Try resetting the camera to factory settings and then make a short video and check for the audio now.
Did you get the sound back?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes that's fixed it ! the sound is back again ! Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes
Please rate the chat POSITIVELY so that I can get credited for my service. Thanks.
Great that the sound is back. Cheers!You need to click the stars present on the upper panel for rating the chat. Thanks in anticipation.
Thanks for the 5-star rating Peter.