Russell H.
Russell H., Technician
Experience:  Working with digital cameras & questions for nearly 8 years.
13568747

Copy printing on my Canon MX 135 has gone very slow. How can

Customer Question

Copy printing on my Canon MX 135 has gone very slow. How can I adjust it to usual speed?
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. Try shutting Off the Canon machine for long enough for it to cool down, as well as unplugging it from the power. An hour or so should suffice. If that does not cure it, tell me how you are ordering the copy printing be made? using the Canon machine's own controls/buttons? or using software of some sort? if software, try just using the machine's own controls/buttons. If it is only printing that is slow, rather than photocopying... if photocopying works fine in other words, but printing from a computer is slow... then a setting in your printer's driver settings would help. (The setting is, more or less, 'print directly to printer', and when enabled, eliminates buffering of the print job... which can be needed, if the buffer is running very slow.)