Richard, Camera Repair
Experience:  Camera Repairman
32989067

Printer MX 925 - Support code 6901 - wireless connection lost

Printer MX 925 - Support code 6901 - wireless connection lost (I have turned the router off and on, etc) I do have wireless internet connection to my laptop, but no wireless connection to the printer.
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you. Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished. Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket). Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly. Let me know the results please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That worked - thank you.I would be interested to know what went wrong and why turning the printer off - for 10 minutes, rather than just off and on again - makes a difference. But maybe that's more than my £13 gets me...Thank you anyway.
Sue
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Good to hear Sue!The 10 minutes lets the circuits and capacitors drain, so it does a full rebootIf you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. And please take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Richard - that's really helpful. So much better when things make sense.Best wishes
Sue
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Your welcome Sue!Let me know if you need anything else, and please remember the service rating.Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've given you 5 stars for extra helpfulness.Best wishes
Sue
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
You need to then click Submit Sue, its not yet done.So please click the start, then submit