nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Other
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

I have an EOS 40D and it is coming up error 99 and I don't

Customer Question

I have an EOS 40D and it is coming up error 99 and I don't know what to do I have done the things that it suggests ie turn on and off and remove battery but it is still coming up error 99 can you please advise me.
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 1 year ago.
Hi Linda. Welcome to justanswer.Turn On the camera and just push the memory card slot and when it pops out just put it back. Now try to click a picture and see if the error goes away.
Hi Linda,Please update me with the progress. Is the issue still there? If yes then reply for further assistance. Else please rate the chat to end the conversation. Respond accordingly. Regards Nathan
Hi,How are things going? Were you able to remove this error. Is there anything else I can help you with.Have a good day ahead.