nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Other
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

How do I unlock my camera memory card as it says locked. The

Customer Question

How do I unlock my camera memory card as it says locked. The camera is canon 16.0
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 1 year ago.
Hi Barb. Welcome to justanswer.Format the card by connecting it to a laptop or computer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I put the card in the laptop no images were shown.ormally it goes Beeb Beeb but nothing! Help
When you see it in the drive list under My Computer. Right click it's icon and press FORMAT.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry computer is up the creek. Will leave it for the moment but thank you.
I am giving you the images to help you out.This will solve your problem. Reply if you need further assistance.Please rate the chat POSITIVELY so that I can get credited for my service.
Hi Barb,Is the issue resolved? Do update me with the status. If there is another query then reply for further assistance.Regards Nathan