Russell H.
Russell H., Technician
Experience:  Working with digital cameras & questions for nearly 8 years.
13568747

My new canon MG6850 comes up with Suport Code 6000 when we

Customer Question

My new canon MG6850 comes up with Suport Code 6000 when we try to start it. cant get past this stage
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. If you printer is new, and you haven't even sent any print jobs to it yet, then you may have a defective printer, period. In which case you should pack it up in the original packaging, and return it to the store as defective, in order to get an exchange of it for another working printer of the same or equivalent capabilities and value. That should be done ASAP before the return-exchange period runs out with the vendor or store you bought it from. If you *have* sent a print job to the printer, then you may have not installed the printer driver correctly, and several other problems. But this is much less likely than that, simply, the printer is no-good-from-the-store.