Russell H.
Russell H., Technician
Experience:  Working with digital cameras & questions for nearly 8 years.
13568747

Canon pc1205 I changed my operating system to Windows 10 -

Customer Question

canon pc1205
I changed my operating system to Windows 10 - cannot download pictures from the camera to the computer
The Canon software does not seem to be on my pc. I used Driver Assist . they say the driver is OK.
Where can I download again the Canon Digital Camera Solution Disk?
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Viet - Camera Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Besides pc1205, do you see another model, such as IXUS i7 or SD40, etc.?After connecting the camera to the computer, do you see the camera device in File Explorer (This PC)?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.