Viet - Camera Tech
Viet - Camera Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot digital cameras.
30037186

I bought a canon A3150 is. 5 ? years ago from Curry's and

I bought a canon A3150 is. 5 ? years ago from Curry's and was provided with 2 discs. Recently, because of changing to the new 10 from 7 and then reverting back to 7, all my information re canon was missing, so I used your discs provided, but the disc I need to be able to download my films, does not work at all. It is Manuals Disk 1012..0, PowerShot
A3000 IS A3100 IS/A3150 IS . ( The solution Disk v. 55.0 came up on screen but is no help for what I want. Is it at all possible that I can obtain the disk that I require ?. Can you please help.?
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Viet - Camera Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Please click on the Canon website below:https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/cameras/support-point-and-shoot/powershot-a-series/powershot-a3100-is?tab=drivers, then there, click on Software, then download and install the CameraWindow DC program there, then you can use the CameraWindow DC program to download photos from your camera.Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.
- Can you turn on the camera, then connect the camera to the computer with the USB cable, then click on the yellow folder at at the bottom (or click on Start (windows logo icon at bottom left of computer's screen), then click on File Explorer), then click on This PC option on the left, then there, do you see the camera device or camera's drive letter there?When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,
- If the above two solutions do not work, you can download the file ZB660INST_E at the website below:http://tinyurl.com/42cpevy, then open the file ZB660INST_E and install it, then you will get the ZoomBrowser EX program on your computer., then you open the ZoomBrowser and use it to transfer / import photos from camera.- If you still need help, we can schedule a time, so I can connect remotely to your computer and help you directly.Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have followed all the above directions but nothing comes up according to your instructions. I have a relative coming to see me this week and she will try and follow your instructions. If not, Please cancel. I apologise for the time taken on my behalf.
I'm sorry; we guarantee our service, so don't worry. If needed, I can connect remotely to your computer and fix the issue directly for you.Are you stuck at any step? And/or is there any error or message?- With the camera powered on and connected to the computer, click on Start, then click on Computer, then open the camera device (or camera's drive letter) there, then open the DCIM folder and check.Also, do you have a desktop or laptop?Is there a memory card slot on your computer? If yes, can you take out the memory card from the camera, then insert it to the memory card slot on the computer and check?Please let me know. Thank you.