nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Other
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

Can anyone successfully connect canon MG5650 printer to an

Can anyone successfully connect canon MG5650 printer to an ubuntu 64bit computer.
If so ,would please advise best step by step information source.
Thanks for Your Trouble
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 1 year ago.
Hi Ben. Welcome to justanswer. You need to install drivers for Canon MG5650. You can download the drivers from here. Click Here to downloadInstall the file and downloaded file on to your system and follow the on-screen instructions. If you get stuck anywhere then reply for further assistance.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Nathan,
I think your reply leads to a different driver from the one I tried earlier, and so I will give it a try.
I complement you on your speed of response.
I have committed £20 to your organisation which I hope will cover any costs, because as a retired individual I was not intending to create an unlimited tie-up.
My Best Regards ***** *****
Ben
Yes try to run this one and check if it works or not.
Thanks Ben. You need to rate the chat POSITIVELY for me to get credited for my service. Reply of you need any help.
Regards Nathan
Thank you so much Ben for the 5-star rating and bonus. It is highly appreciated by me. If you need any assistance just reply here. I will guide you further. You don't need to pay anything extra. Everything is included in it. Cheer!