Richard, Camera Repair
Experience:  Camera Repairman
32989067

Finepix Z. Finepix viewer is installed. Previously I had no

Finepix Z.
Finepix viewer is installed. Previously I had no problem transferring photos to computer laptop. I now have windows 10 but nothing happens when I turn on camera and connect it to lap top. What do I do?
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeThe software does not work with windows 10 sorry, the procedure is now different.To import the pictures, connect the camera to the computer.Then press the windows key + EIn the new window that opens, click on This PC.You then see the camera on the right, you can then access your photos there and copy these to your computer.If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You say press windows key and E. Where and what is windows key?
Also --Do you mean capital E?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you still there?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
the windows key is the key to the left of ALT, it has the windows logo on it. You just press that and the E key on your keyboard pleaseI can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am giving up on you. Can I have my money back please?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hello again, I see that you have left me a poor rating, instead of continuing to communicate with me. Was that a mistake? I gave very clear instructions, have you actually tried to do the instructions? As it does not appear so.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Your information was too poor and not clear enough. You did not answer my follow up question, Instead you looked for more money. I am going to my local camera shop instead.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
The information works, and works for all my customer and I did answer your follow up question, you can see this right here. Sorry but it is not true what you are saying. It is a pity you have reacted like this else you could have easily had your question answered if time was taken to read my messages.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did take time and waited and nothing came up. But --Ok Richard I see it now but it did not show earlier. . Apologies. Will have a try.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Richard. When I did that I could see camera. But Nothing happens when I click on camera. So what now. ? How do I access photos
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
You will see a folder when you click on the camera, you open the folder and navigate until you see your photos.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok - will give it a try.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** need to go to where your photos are on the camera.As you see, your camera is there, so navigate to the photo.If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. And if you would consider changing your rating of me to remove the complaint, that would be much appreciated. Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Richard. Finally found them and have copied them over. Many thanks. I should have scrolled up further above where the more money bit was. I am happy to pay the18, You certainly earned it !!! but I do not wish to do so every month as only take a small number of photos so its only about once a year I copy photos. So please arrange that only one 18 is taken. Yes I will change rating. Note some of us are not computer experts. So maybe mention where windows key is to other similar queries.
All for now thanks. Best regards