Russell H.
Russell H., Technician
Experience:  Working with digital cameras & questions for nearly 8 years.
13568747

Canon Legria HF G25, unable to locate and transfer internal

Customer Question

Canon Legria HF G25, unable to locate and transfer internal memory videos to computer.
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Viet - Camera Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Was it working fine previously?Is there any error or message?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?On the computer, are you using the CameraWindow DC or ImageBrowse EX software, etc.?Are you able to transfer videos, if any, from the memory card, if there is one inserted on your Canon camcorder?Are you able to view the internal memory videos on the camera's screen?If you transfer the videos from the internal / built-in memory to the memory card, does it work?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,