Shahid
Shahid, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been repairing Digital Cameras as qualified Sony tech
33243543

Olympus stylus 410 digital. I have just discovered this camera,

Olympus stylus 410 digital. I have just discovered this camera, which has been out of use for many years. It is dead and the battery cannot be charged using the Olympus charger. Is it possible to purchase a replacement battery and/or charger to revive the camera or is it beyond repair.
***** *****
Aberdeen
Scotland
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Hello and Welcome John. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. This camera is quite old and replacement battery or charger may no longer available and camera isn't worth to spend money and time to get it working due to its very old technology as its only 4MP (mega pixel)video resolution and today's cell phone has 8MP to 50MP cameras. I wouldn't recommend to spend any money on this camera. However, if you still want to buy battery and charger then check following links for price info..http://www.amazon.com/BATTERY-Olympus-Stylus-LI-10B-LI-12B/dp/B0032GX150/ref=sr_1_2?s=photo&ie=UTF8&qid=1462299740&sr=1-2&keywords=Olympus+stylus+410+batteryhttp://www.amazon.com/Battery-Charger-OLYMPUS-Stylus-Digital/dp/B00IW5IIMC/ref=sr_1_1?s=photo&ie=UTF8&qid=1462299740&sr=1-1&keywords=Olympus+stylus+410+batteryI trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on 5 star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work. If you don't see rating option then intimate here.Thanks.