Russell H.
Russell H., Technician
Experience:  Working with digital cameras & questions for nearly 8 years.
13568747

Mg2550 has orange light on and when I try to print it go

Customer Question

Mg2550 has orange b light on and when I try to print it go to scan and issues a blank page
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. What is the 'orange b light' you speak of, exactly? usually an orange error light means either a paper jam, or a paper out condition. Occasionally it's something else. Try turning Off your printer, unplugging it from power too, then restart your computer. After your computer is restarted, and once 20 minutes or longer has gone by, plug in the printer again, and try printing something simple to it.