Russell H.
Russell H., Technician
Experience:  Working with digital cameras & questions for nearly 8 years.
13568747

I have a brand new CANNON PRINTER mb2350. all plugged in and

Customer Question

i have a brand new CANNON PRINTER mb2350. all plugged in and connected andd ready to go.
however, when i attempt top print, an error message come up saying "error 2113-the size or type of paper loaded in the cassette is different from the print setting -and then it sends me into a loop of re-registering the type of paper and size of paper, without any resolution of the issue. I only use A4 plain paper-
any advice
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. I suspect that the cassette referenced might be a different place in the printer than you think.So that way, the printer will always find a different size present.Or, it might be that the printer is 'broken' or out of order in some way. Try a hard reset: turn the printer Off, and leave it Off, and unplugged from the power, for at least 1/2 hour or longer, to cool off and reset. Note that the print setting for paper size loaded, would be found in the printer's Properties in theControl Panel - Devices and Printers, right-click on the printer's icon, and choose Properties.Once you have changed the paper size and paper tray settings there, you need to click on OK until the Properties sheet closes, in order to save the setting and actually have the settings as you wish them. (If you have an Apple computer, the above instructions do not apply, of course, since Apple software is somewhat different. Let me know. Thanks.)