nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Other
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

On 17 March 2016, I bought a Canon Powershot G3 X from

Hi - on 17 March 2016, I bought a Canon Powershot G3 X from Amazon.fr (I am currently living in France). The two features that convinced me to buy this model were the lens and the fact that it can take RAW images. The lens is really fantastic - lives up to all expectations, in fact it is the best lens that I have ever used. However, I can't find the settings to select RAW images - despite trying all I can think of, I can't get it to appear in the settings - can you please advise.
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 1 year ago.
Hi. Welcome to justanswer.It is a very easy process. I am giving you this link which will guide you on how to tae images in RAW mode. CLICK HERE and follow the steps given.Please rate the chat POSITIVELY so that I can get credited for my services.
Are you able to take RAW images now?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes - I took a bit of time to try out your advice AND IT WORKED - thank you - up to now I have been using it in Auto mode - trying to do one thing at a time! - as an octogenarian, I nowadays find multitasking rather difficult so in general I restrict myself to 'one thing at a time'! - Thank you very much indeed
That's great. But you have rated me poorly.
3 or more is positive.
Thanks for the ratings. Cheers!