nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Other
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

I have just purchased a new Lap top and am looking

Customer Question

I have just purchased a new Lap top and am looking for the best set up for my printer.
I have a cannon MP990 which I am very pleased with. However I am looking for the most suitable driver and software for it. According to your web site the MP990 is not compatable to Windows 10. Can you help?
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 1 year ago.
Hi Andrew. Welcome to justanswer.Actually we are not Canon. The drivers are released by Canon and they have not release any drivers compatible with Windows 10 which means you cannot use it with windows 10 until they do it. So you have two options right now. Either buy a new printer compatible with Windows 10 or you can downgrade the operating system to lower versions of Windows.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
O k i will try myself Thanks anyway I do not need to continue with any subscription to further advice Please ensure no debits go through my account Thanks
You would have been charged one time. I assure you that no further amounts will be debited.
Would you like to rate the service POSITIVELY?
Hi Andrew, Just checking in to see how things have been going. Please rate the chat positively by clicking the 5 stars present on the upper panel so that I can get credited for my services. Thanks