Russell H.
Russell H., Technician
Experience:  Working with digital cameras & questions for nearly 8 years.
13568747

I am trying to connect my newly bought Canon MG3650 printer

Customer Question

I am trying to connect my newly bought Canon MG3650 printer to my Dell computer running Windows 7 (64 bit).
I have downloaded and unzipped the setup file.
I have executed it, agreed to terms, and allowed all processes.
I wish to connect via wireless lan and router.
Printer is switched on.
Printer detection does not find any printer (including the old one connected via usb)
Tried 'update' - same result
Tried 'setting printer could not be found'. Could not click 'next' because it was faded out
Where next please ?
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I can check on this for you with a Secure Remote Screen Connect Session. Please let me know if you would like to do that and i will send you the info.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I waited some time for a reply to my question. I then had a medical problem which involved a few days in hospital. Next time I looked you say question is closed. As I am in England, I do not think that trans-Atlantic communication would be a very satisfactory way of solving this problem. Please will you refund me my fee.

I can help with this issue if you still need help. The distance will not effect our communication or ability to solve your issue.