Richard, Camera Repair
Experience:  Camera Repairman
32989067

How do I find and operate the self-timer function on my canon

how do I find and operate the self-timer function on my canon ixus 165?
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there Alex and welcomeTo use the Self Timer you press the function button then choose Off in the menu then the timer amount you wish.To make it easier, I have attached the manual which shows you the pictures for this (page 56)You can view the manual on my link belowCLICK ME TO OPENIf you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.Thank you