Russell H.
Russell H., Technician
Experience:  Working with digital cameras & questions for nearly 8 years.
13568747

I cannot get the device to print, in that I am not sure what

Customer Question

I cannot get the device to print, in that I am not sure what the symbol looks like. I can see scan and phot, but do not know what to do to put it in simple print mode.
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. Scan and Photo, as functions on the "1/4 pages" on the display, hints that you are using a photo printer as a standalone, perhaps with a camera or a memory card or a flash drive. You have not said what device - by maker and model - it is, which would help me advise you better.I have to at this point offer the general advice, that if you have a flash drive or memory card attached to or in the printer, you should select a file from that flash drive or memory card first, then the Print option may appear. But I can give much more directed advice, if you let me know, in Reply, what the maker and model name of your printer is, please. Let me know, please. Thanks.