Russell H.
Russell H., Technician
Experience:  Working with digital cameras & questions for nearly 8 years.
13568747

My canon IP7250 WS will not print even though I have Wifi

My canon IP7250 WS will not print even though I have Wifi enabled and i has always worked in the past and is set as the default prinetr
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. Perhaps your local WiFi router was reset, and its IP address configuration has changed. That would knock your WiFi printer's computer connection offline and into non-operating status. If you determine the 'Default Gateway' address on your computer, that will indicate the router's current base IP address. Compare that to the IP address on your printer, and you may have some idea (if the first two or three numbers don't match any more) as to whether that is the case.If that is the case, then the printer driver would have to be uninstalled on the computer, the computer restarted, and the printer's driver reinstalled on the computer once the computer booted up and logged in. I can give you specific instructions on how to do that, step-by-step, once I know what the Windows version on the computer is (or, the MAC OS X version on the computer is, if it is an Apple computer.) Thanks.