Russell H.
Russell H., Technician
Experience:  Working with digital cameras & questions for nearly 8 years.
13568747

Canon MG3250 printer error message E 1 6 and button

Customer Question

Canon MG3250 printer error message E 1 6 and button B flashing. The website says call the
service centre, can you help?
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. The use of remanufactured or refilled cartridges may produce this error.The printer is not certain of the ink level in the cartridge and thinks it may be too low by now, as an estimate.Locate the STOP/RESUME button (which is marked by a triangle with the point downward) on your printer.Press and hold that button for 5 seconds. That ought to reset the error, by telling the printer that in your opinion printing may continue OK. Note: this reset may not apply to your model of printer; if it obviously does not apply, or if it does not work, then let me know and I will seek another solution to the problem for you.