Russell H.
Russell H., Technician
Experience:  Working with digital cameras & questions for nearly 8 years.
13568747

I have a Canon MG3150 printer. apparent reason the print has

Customer Question

I have a Canon MG3150 printer. For no apparent reason the print has started to come out blurred. I have gone through the print head cleaning and deep cleaning routines but still get VERTICAL white lines (2) up and down the coloured strips. I have also tried reinstalling the fine cartridge. Suggestions would be appreciated.
Michael *********
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

What you might try is printhead alignment, otherwise known as 'aligning' or 'alignment'.

Look for it in the Maintenance functions of your printer, or in the Maintenance functions in the printer's driver.

If you find it, and if running it doesn't fail, there is a fair likelihood that it may straighten out the problem with print quality being blurry.

(-But consider first: have you set the printer to Low Quality, or to Draft Quality, in your print settings? if so, that might have a similar effect - though I admit, it would not make stripes on the print head test prints.)