michelleclive
michelleclive, Other
Experience:  Working as a manager in a tech support company and i have an experience of 8 years and more in electronics device.
26798893

Canon Printer MG5250. The following error notice has

Customer Question

Canon Printer MG5250. The following error notice has appeared, "B200 Printer error has occurred. Unplug the power cord and contact the service centre" What do I do now?
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 year ago.

Hi Vic, my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

the error indicates a fault with the printhead

please try the below

remove the cartridges and turn off printer

unplug power cord and turn off unit

keep the ON button on printer pressed for 10 secs

wait for 5 mins and then plug in power cord and turn on printer

if still the error code repeats then its a fault with the printhead and for the same printer would need to be serviced for part replacement

you may contact canon authorised service center to get the same done

let me know if you have any questions

i hope you understand that in case of hardware faults i can suggest reset steps but cannot make a bad part work again

I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you have any question feel free to ask. Please provide a rating by clicking on the stars on top right of the page and hit submit. Feel free to ask or reply me so that i can continue to help you answer you question further. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your efforts which do not work as the unit is dead with no sign of life. It is a tip job. Vic.

sorry to hear that but the error code itself was a service error indicating the same.

you may contact canon authorised service center to get the unit serviced

let me know if you have any questions