Richard, Camera Repair
Experience:  Camera Repairman
32989067

I wish to purchase an instruction manual 160. I am 86 yrs

I wish to purchase an instruction manual for Ixus 160. I am 86 yrs old and find it difficult to download and print the pdf version. Can you help, please?
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

We are unable to send the manual from here sorry, but I can help you with saving and printing it, what is the difficulty you have doing this?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There is no difficulty apart from having to spend a lot of time and use lots of paper in doing so. I shall just have to keep trying I suppose!
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Or you can read it online, it is available here

http://www.camera-usermanual.com/manuals/canon/Canon_IXUS_160.pdf

And with it open Dorothy, if you press CTRL + P on your keyboard, then it will be saved to the computer for later viewing.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.