Russell H.
Russell H., Technician
Experience:  Working with digital cameras & questions for nearly 8 years.
13568747

No problem with my printer before and cartridges are showing

Customer Question

No problem with my printer before and cartridges are showing full but printing mostly yellow and some light grey when copying even in black & white
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I think that sounds like a slight contamination of the printheads with waste ink.

Try running a couple of Printhead Cleaning cycles, using the Maintenance functions in your printer's driver (- I am presuming your printer is an Inkjet printer that is connected to a computer that it prints from. If I'm wrong, let me know what maker and model of printer you have, and whether it is connected to a computer or not. Thanks.)