Richard, Camera Repair
Experience:  Camera Repairman
32989067

Have a powershot sxs50. The review button has an

Have a powershot sxs50. The review button has an intermittent fault resulting in a failure to bring up stored pictures. Is worse when I have been out and about
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome
Can you remove the battery please then hold the shutter button down for 60 seconds then release.
Wait 5 minutes, put the battery back in and try to turn it on and use the review buttons
Tell me please if you still have the problem

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It has worked with a great deal more ease than previously. The acid test would be to have it out and about and then try to recall the stored pictures
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

ok, I will mark this question to remain open, so if out an about you still have the problem, let me know here and I can assist you further on this. There is no time limit for this.

If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And please take a second to rate my service for now by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit