Russell H.
Russell H., Technician
Experience:  Working with digital cameras & questions for nearly 8 years.
13568747

Unfortunately my Finepix F800EXR fell off the chair arm onto

Customer Question

Unfortunately my Finepix F800EXR fell off the chair arm onto the carpet. When turning on the camera it states on the screen ' turn off camera and turn on again' I have done this several times without success and the lens cover is half open. Any suggestions please. I am just a point and press man but have had this wonderful little camera for about three years.
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 1 year ago.

Hi Derrick. Welcome to justanswer.

Push the lens a little (just wiggle it a little). Now turn it off. Remove the battery and sd card from the camera for about 5 minutes. Then place them back and turn the camera on to check. Reply for further asistance

Hi Derrick. How did things turn out?