Russell H.
Russell H., Technician
Experience:  Working with digital cameras & questions for nearly 8 years.
13568747

Cannot get the computer to recognise my cannon MV 650i

Customer Question

cannot get the computer to recognise my cannon MV 650i
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

how is it connected to the computer, usb or wifi?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
with a usb cable
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 1 year ago.

Hi Derek. This is Nathan.

What exactly happened? When you connect your camcorder, is it being shown in the drive list?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
wa usb cable
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no

Which operating system are you using? Make sure that the power switch is pointing to PLAY(VCR) and the tape/card switch to CARD when you connect it to the computer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ihave just fouund out that my camcorder is recognised by my laptop which is running XP. it is obvious that there is not a program for Windows 7.

That's what I wanted to know. The good news is that canon have support for Windows 7. So you just need to install the required software. Do you want me to install that in your computer or you can do it by yourself. Please let me know so that I could provide further assistance.

Hi Derek, please respond so that necessary assistance can be provided.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Iwould be grateful if you could install the software on my computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
am finding it difficult in coresponding

You will need to accept the Remote Desktop Assistance request offer. I am sending you right now. Once you accept the offer, I will install that on your system.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I s not satisfied with the results that you said you had done. You did not get my camcorder to be seen on my computer, I have already paid for remote assistance and how you can say the task was completed satisfactory I cannot believe. It is all a con.

Wait. I will access your system again. I am just providing you the link for remote assistance.

CLICK HERE and then press I Agree. A file will get downloaded. Just open/run that file to start the remote desktop session.

You don't need to pay anything extra now. Just start the session by downloading that file. Reply whenever you are free so that we can start the session.