Digital Camera Repair Questions? Ask a Camera Expert.
Hi. Welcome to justanswer.
Follow these steps:
Please try the following to see if we can resolve your issue:
1. Open the cover of the printer.
2. Remove all ink tanks from the printer.
3. Lift up the gray locking lever on the side of the ink tank holder.
4. Gently remove the print head from the carriage unit.
5. Place the print head back in and lock the lever down.
6. Place all of the ink tanks back in the printer.
7. Close the cover and turn the printer off.
8. Unplug the power from the printer. Leave the power unplugged for about 5-10 minutes.
9. Plug the power back in and turn the printer on.
No. You will not be charged until you are satisfied.
Try this then. Turn off the printer and unplug it and then move the print head towards the middle. Once it is in the middle, plug the printer back in, turn it on (keeping the cover open). Now the printhead will start moving back to its position (towards right) and then will start moving towards left. Before it reaches the very left, close the printer door. Wait for it to restart and see if the error goes away or not.