JamesI
JamesI, Other
Experience:  James has supported a range of camera and video devies from SLR's to TV camera's
75967336

I have just been given a FinePix S6800but cannot get it to

Customer Question

I have just been given a FinePix S6800but cannot get it to switch on. There was no manual with the camera
JA: Thank you. Can you provide any more details to help us find you the right Expert?
Customer: no not really
JA: Brilliant. Thank you. I'll now take you to a secure page to place your deposit with JustAnswer. Once the deposit is received, we'll continue helping you with your question.
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you today.

The manual for you camera can be downloaded from here.

You can turn the camera on by the switch located on the top, which is labelled 8 on the diagram on page 2 of the manual.

If the camera isnt turning on please check your are using good quality batteries such as Duracell, many cheaper batteries will not work in the camera as they cant provided the required power.

Please also check the batteries are correctly inserted as described on page 9 of the manual.

Should you need any further assistance please let me know.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I just wondered if you need any further assistance, and would appreciate if you could rate the service received to date.

James