adamd-mod
adamd-mod, Other
Experience:  Just Answer Moderator
74353250

Please advise stacking compatibility between Canon 1.4

Customer Question

Please advise stacking compatibility between Canon 1.4 (series I II and III ) and Canon 2.0 (series I II and III) extenders.
I have a 1.4 series I and a 2.0 series I and they do not stack.
What are my options: which extender do I change and for which version?
Thx
Michael
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi Michael,

Please see the following compatibility chart.

http://www.wexphotographic.com/blog/canon-teleconverter-compatibility-chart

hope that helps!

Pete.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks. I was of course perfectly aware of this chart that merely shedules compatibility with lenses not other extenders.I wish to see a chart that schedules the physical stacking and auto focus compatibility between extenders (namely the Canon 1.4 series and the 2.0 series).Please read my question again carefully.I am 'unhappy' to say the least that any money has been removed from my account until I was satisfied with the answer.
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello there,
Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.
Adam
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am aware it is a difficult question which is why i asked it.Please cancel.