Richard, Camera Repair
Experience:  Camera Repairman
32989067

I have just purchased a LEGRIA HF R66 and I am unable to

Customer Question

I have just purchased a LEGRIA HF R66 and I am unable to display the contents of a SD Card on my Sony VAIO Laptop through the HDMI Input?
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

this is performed via the USB connection, not the HDMI, with the software designed for it and you need to follow my instructions below to do this please

Download this file

http://pixela.jp/cetule_dl

Right click the file once downloaded and choose to uncompress it

Run the setup file to perform the installation

Then connect the camcorder to the USB port on the computer., then run the software

Refer then to the Software Guide supplied in the file on my link on how to then use the software, save recordings, ect.

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.