nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Other
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

I have a all in one pc with windows 10 it will print a doc.

Customer Question

i have a all in one pc with windows 10 it will print a doc. from word but i can not scan on to the pc
what driver do i need??
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 1 year ago.

Hi Customer. Welcome to justanswer.

You need to install the compatible software for Windows 10. Either I can install that in your computer via Secure remote assistance or I can give you the link from which you can download the software.

Reply so that we can proceed further.

CLICK HERE and then press I Agree. A file will get downloaded. Just open/run that file to start the remote desktop session.

Once you click the link

(http://www.justanswer.co.uk/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=7a9be5b7-cbea-4f83-9205-8e13b57c0c8b)

You will be redirected to a page. Press I Agree and a file will automatically get downloaded. Check your download section, a file named ELSINORE.SCREENCONNECT will be present. Just open that file so that I can connect to your computer.