Richard, Camera Repair
Experience:  Camera Repairman
32989067

I have the following devices, PIXMA IP2200,IP6600D &

I have the following devices, PIXMA IP2200,IP6600D & Canoscan 8400F all operating from an XP machine. If I upgrade to Windows7 o/s will these equipments remain operable? If not is the necessary s/w available?
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome Kenneth

I checked and they all have windows 7 drivers.

Should work following the upgrade with your disk but if not, get the windows 7 drovers from here

IP2200

IP6600D

8400F

But unlikely you will need the drivers

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.