Richard, Camera Repair
Experience:  Camera Repairman
32989067

My Cannon Pixma MP560, quit working. On window it say

My Cannon Pixma MP560, quit working. On window it say Printer error has occurred. Unplug the power cord an contact the service center.
Any sugestinos
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry dosent work
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

It is the internal mainboard that has faulted.

A corrupted firmware can cause this. But we have ruled this out by trying to hard restart it.

I am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the printer to have this replaced. It will be covered by the warranty if this has not expired, and the replacement will be done at no cost to you.

I am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the page, then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.