Russell H.
Russell H., Technician
Experience:  Working with digital cameras & questions for nearly 8 years.
13568747

I have a canon MG3050 Printer, I have just replaced the ink

Customer Question

hi, I have a canon MG3050 Printer, I have just replaced the ink cartridges and when trying to print a doc the letters are all messed up and crossed over each other as if it needs realigning, can you help please
kind regards Eddie
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

Cleaning the Print Heads from Your Computer

The print head cleaning function allows you to clear up clogged print head nozzle. Perform print headcleaning if printing is faint or a specific color fails to print, even though there is enough ink.

The procedure for cleaning the print head is as follows:

Cleaning

1. Open the printer driver setup window

2. Click Cleaning on the Maintenance tab

When the Print Head Cleaning dialog box opens, select the ink group for which cleaning is to be performed.
    Click Initial Check Items to display the items you need to check before performing cleaning.

3. Execute cleaning

Make sure that the machine is on and then click Execute.

Print head cleaning starts.

4. Complete cleaning

The Nozzle Check dialog box opens after the confirmation message.

5. Check the results

To check whether the print quality has improved, click Print Check Pattern. To cancel the check process, click Cancel.

If cleaning the head once does not resolve the print head problem, clean it once more.