nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Other
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

I have lost my Canon printer MX470 installation disc. Can

I have lost my Canon printer MX470 installation disc. Can you supply a replacement , I will be happy to pay charges
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 1 year ago.

Hi Harry. Welcome to justanswer.

You don't have to pay anything extra for the CD. Just tell me which operating system is there in your computer. Windows 10,8,7 etc or Mac OSX?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
WINDOWS 10

Since canon did not issue any drivers for windows 10 but says that the driver for Windows 8 will work. So you can download the driver (contents of the CD) from this link.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

Just run the downloaded file on to your computer.

And there are other software present on the cd which can also be downloaded. If you want I can install it in your system

VISIT THIS LINK

Click Drivers and Downloads then select Windows 8.1 and click software. You will get the list of all the printing softwares present. Just download them on to your system and install all of them

Thanks for the ratings