Rick
Rick, Technician
Experience:  I'm a photographic equipment technician with over 25 years in the business
47133069

I have a canon filter adapter for powershot 15. Its a

Customer Question

I have a canon filter adapter for powershot 15. Its a fa-dc58d adapter. I AM TRYING TO ATTACH A 58MM BLACK LENS FILTER TO IT BUT THE ADAPTER APERTURS SEEM TOO SMALL..CAN U ADVISE?
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is*****'m a camera repair technician with almost 30 years in the business and I'll be glad to help you with your question today.

It sounds like you'll need to use a step down ring that goes from 58mm to the size of filter ring on the front of the cameras lens to attach the filter. These are inexpensive and available at most camera stores.

Please provide a positive Rating so that I may be credited for my efforts.
If I can be of further assistance, please ask rather than leave a negative response.

Thank You

Rick

Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

Just a note to see if I can be of any further assistance?

Rick

Thank You