nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Other
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

Fuji FinePix S6500. My Photo Gallery will not recognise it.

Fuji FinePix S6500. My Photo Gallery will not recognise it. I have Windows 10 for my sins
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I forgot to add that it has worked even with Windows 10 until this attempt to import

Hi Michael. Welcome to justanswer.

Have you tried connectinh it to other computer to check if the usb cable is working fine or not?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Accept the offer if you want Secure Remote Assistance

Once you click this link below
(CLICK HERE)
A file will automatically get downloaded. Check your download section, a file named ELSINORE.SCREENCONNECT will be present. Just open that file so that I can connect to your computer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Cant5 find ELSINORE SCREENCONNECT! HELP

Press Ctrl j on your keyboard and check the first file. You need to click the blue text to download the file. Click the blue text below and check

CLICK HERE

Else you can check the Downloads folder on your computer.