Pete
Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

I have MG 8150. 5 years old. Suddenly won't print from the

Customer Question

I have MG 8150. 5 years old. Suddenly won't print from the front cassette. Is there anything I can do? Thank you.
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi Derek,

My name is*****'ll be happy to assist with your question today.

Something may have fallen into the cassette and got taken into the printer and is jamming it (e.g. a paperclip or a pin);

pick up the printer, turn it over and shake it and watch for anything falling out.

If that doesn't happen then the paper feed rollers may be worn and will need to be replaced.

--------------------
Kindly rate my service 5 stars at the top of your question page if my answer worked so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
Otherwise please reply back if you need further assistance.
Pete.
--------------------

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This has not answered t he problem. In fact I have now contacted Canon and resolved the problem. I would therefore like to have a refund of the £13.