nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Other
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

How do I set up my CANNON MG2450 PRINTER

how do I set up my CANNON MG2450 PRINTER

Hi Brian. Welcome to justanswer.

If you choose remote assistance then I will set up the printer for you. Else I can guide you through. Let me know how you would like to proceed.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have set up the new printer PIXMA MG2500 .When trying to print documents from FILE.My OLD CANNON PRINTER DETAILS appear.Ihave inserted the new disc to no effect?

Can you choose Secure Remote Assistance so that I can resolve the issue myself.

Once you click this link below
(CLICK HERE)
A file will automatically get downloaded. Check your download section, a file named ELSINORE.SCREENCONNECT will be present. Just open that file so that I can connect to your computer.

After clicking the blue text that says `click here`, open your downloads and check a file named Elsinore.screenconnect will be there. Open that file and click Yes. Let me know if you are having any difficulty

Your system has been disconnected. Please check your internet connection

Please open that downloaded file again and let me know here so that I can connect from my end.

Run the Elsinore file once again.