Hi Brian. Welcome to justanswer
Try these steps:
1. Turn the machine off, then unplug the power cord.2. Open the document tray, then open the document cover.3. Stand the machine with the right side facing down.
4. Push the open lever to open the transport unit.
Check the attached image for reference.
5. Pull out the jammed paper slowly.When you pull the jammed paper, support the machine with your hand so that it does not fall down.
6. Close the transport unit.
7. Plug the machine back in and turn the machine back on.8. Reload the paper.
If the jam is inside the machine then do let me know so that I can assist you further
Were you able to remove the jam,Brian?
Have you tried printing?
Please rate the chat positively by clicking the 5 stars present on the upper panel so that I can get credited for my services. You will see a tab on your screen saying WRITE A REVIEW. A positive review/bonus is well appreciated. Thanks
Hi Brian, have you followed the above steps?
I am providing you a document for all types of jams in your printer. Follow each steps given from the start.