Richard, Camera Repair
Experience:  Camera Repairman
32989067

My new Canon 100D has gone into continual shooting ,I have

Customer Question

My new Canon 100D has gone into continual shooting ,I have to switch it off because it runs the battery down. None of the buttons respond. help!!
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Richard replied 11 months ago.

Hi there and welcome
Can you remove the battery please then hold the shutter button down for 60 seconds then release.
Wait 5 minutes, put the battery back in and try to turn it on.
Tell me please if it now starts and operates normally

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I did that and noticed that I had a new remote shutter release and it was pressed to open the shutter. I think this was my problem and thank you for your answer.Can you tell me why I am on you list to pay money every month? I do not want to do this. I will pay the £13 asked at the start of this query.
Expert:  Richard replied 11 months ago.

There is a subscription you can join up but you need to actually join up for it.

If you did and wish to cancel you can email***@******.*** to do this

Glad the problem is now resolved and if you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And pease take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit