Richard, Camera Repair
Experience:  Camera Repairman
32989067

Printer ip7250 Assistant: Thank you. Can you provide any

printer ip7250
Assistant: Thank you. Can you provide any more details to help us find you the right Expert?
Customer: Just received it and have been working through the set up procedure. Have reached the stage when I have loaded the sheet MP-101 into the printer. I now have a white alternating with orange warning light. Please help.
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
White light flashing. I can hear something briefly moving about inside.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Now changed back again to white/orange alternating light.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
All quiet now.
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

ok, now try to print please.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
sorry, how to I make it print?
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

have you completed the setup of the printer yet?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
No, I was right at the end of the set up, i.e. I put the sheet into the cassette and put it in the printer.
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

ok, the setup is likely done then, try to print from your computer and tell me what happens please

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
The printer has not yet been linked with my PC and the software has not been loaded.
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

ok, put the disk in please and run the installation process to complete this.

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Installed software and tried to print test print as directed. Error support code C000. Did not print.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
White/orange still flashing.
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

ok, sounds like you stikk have the foam packaging inside the printer.

Please do the following

1. Switch off the printer
  2. Disconnect the power cable
  3. Open door:
  4. Remove the orange protective tape and remove the white polystyrene (protective equipment)
  5. Verify in the printer there is no protective equipment:
  6. Close the door.
  7. Connect the cable and switch on.

Does the error clear?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Checked inside, and also checked to make sure nothing left on the cartridges. White/orange flashing.
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

Did you put the ink in the printer? Are they new cartridges? Did you remove the tape from the cartridges?

Please confirm and let me know.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
to both.
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

It is the internal mainboard that has faulted, this no confirms it.

I am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the printer to have this replaced. It will be covered by the warranty if this has not expired, and the replacement will be done at no cost to you.

I am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the page, then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Richard, Camera Repair
Experience: Camera Repairman