Richard, Camera Repair
Experience:  Camera Repairman
32989067

I have just bought a Mac computer and want to install my

HI
I have just bought a Mac computer and want to install my Canon MX885 printer (which was initially used on a computer with Windows)
Is it compatible to use with the Mac, if so how do I do it
Marshall Semmens
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

Yes it is compatible with the Mac, you just need to download and install the Mac drivers.

These you can obtain from my link below

Click me to open

Select your operating system and you can then download the driver or full installation package

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.