JamesI
JamesI, Other
Experience:  James has supported a range of camera and video devies from SLR's to TV camera's
75967336

Finepix F810 I have changed to Windows 10 and the camera

Customer Question

Finepix F810
I have changed to Windows 10 and the camera software is no longer compatible. What should I do?
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  JamesI replied 11 months ago.

There are a few options.

The software your trying to install on Windows 10, is it the My Fine Pix Studio?

If so Fuji have released a new version of the software for windows 10, which can be downloaded here.

Should it be something else please let me know, and I will see if there is a Windows 10 version, failing that you may be able to install it in comparability mode, or have to find an alternative photo editing software, which will work on Windows 10.

James

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
No. The disc provided with the camera is Fujifilm Software for Finepix AX Version4.2d for Windows and Macintosh
Expert:  JamesI replied 11 months ago.

My understanding is the software on the disk itself is actually My Fine Pix Studio (or at least been superseded by), it may be they have just packaged it up and called it FinePix AX on the CD.

Please install the software referenced above and let me know if this lets you perform the same task as that of what you could do on your older machine.

Expert:  JamesI replied 11 months ago.

Good afternoon,

I havent heard back from you in the last day or sp, and just wanted to check if you still require assistance, I would appreciate it if you could rate the service received.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 11 months ago.

Good afternoon,

I havent heard back from you in the last day or so, and just wanted to check if you still require assistance, I would appreciate it if you could rate the service received.Many thanksJames