JamesI
JamesI, Other
Experience:  James has supported a range of camera and video devies from SLR's to TV camera's
75967336

Where can I see a setup video for PIXMA MG360

Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately there are no official setup videos for your model of printer, and I cant find anything suitable outside of the Canon support centre.

The setup guide here is the only material I can find which relates to setting up the printer for the first time.

If you have specific questions about a specific area you are stuck on, please let me know and I will look to help you get the unit setup.

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

As per our discussion I suggest you purchase a USB B cable such as the one here.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Premium-Quality-480Mbps-Lexmark-Printers/dp/B000Q6EBW6